Our Electronic Technologies Group's Electrical division consists of the following companies:
Apex Microtechnology, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of precision power analog monolithic, hybrid and open frame components for a wide range of applications
Analog Modules, Inc.
- Electronic products primarily for the laser and electro-optics industries
Connectronics Corp. and Wiremax
- Designer and manufacturer of specialized connectors and interconnection systems for a variety of industries
dB Control Corp.
- Supply of mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers
- Designer and manufacturer of high-power microwave amplifiers, transmitters, high and low-voltage power supplies and modulators for radar, ECM and data link applications
Dukane Seacom, Inc.
- High-impact underwater acoustic beacons, custom acoustic locating systems, beacon test equipment, and underwater receiving systems
- Serving the commercial airline industry, NASA, worldwide military, helicopter operators, offshore oil industries, maritime/shipping and intermodal industries, oceanographers and marine biologists
EMD Technologies, Incorporated
- Leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer, of High-Voltage Advanced Power Electronics products
HVT Group, Inc. - Dielectric Sciences, Inc.
- HV cable connecting systems
- Full service provider of high voltage insulation systems
HVT Group, Inc. - Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment, Inc.
- Top quality high voltage cable assemblies
Leader Tech, Inc.
- Leading innovator and manufacturer of EMI shielding products for circuit boards, electronic enclosures and interconnect cables serving a diverse commercial and military customer base
Lumina Power, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of unique power supplies and systems for the laser and electro-optic industries
- Manufacturer of EESeal® connector inserts for high value electronics with EMI and/or transient protection issues
- Free custom samples delivered in 24-48 hours
Radiant Power Corp.
- Designer and manufacture of emergency power supplies, back-up batteries, power distribution equipment, control and cockpit instrumentation and passenger comfort/cabin control products for aircraft applications
Ramona Research, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of rugged Microwave and RF power amplifiers, transmitters, and receivers for commercial and military applications
Specialty Silicone Products, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of EMI RFI Conductive Silicones for Electronics/Military applications; Silicone/PTFE Septa liners and caps for Pharmaceutical customers; and custom silicone compounds for Industrial Gasket Fabricators all tailored to meet their exact specifications
- Leading supplier of a broad line of components for the audio, video, telecommunication, computer, medical, military, appliance, transportation and instrumentation industries
- Power conversion solutions for use in avionics, military, and space applications
For a complete list of HEICO's Electronic Technology subsidiaries, please visit www.HEICO.com/about-us/subsidiaries, or click on each of the subsidiary names above for additional information.